SCP continue to grow in 2017
SCP continue to build their Leeds office seeing a 50% growth in staff over the last year. The Leeds office now accounts for 25% of SCP’s professional team.
This growth is the result of continuing to attract private sector work and through successfully investing in resources to help SCP to win significant public sector tenders and secure places on Framework contracts.
Building on this success and to strengthen the client offer SCP are pleased to announce two new Associate Directors who join the Leeds team this month:
Aimee Hanson, who has many years Transport Planning experience, especially helping clients secure planning consent for their developments; and
Richard Carr, brings extensive experience in the design and management of development infrastructure and highway schemes.
David Young, Director at SCP says “After a great 2016, SCP are looking to build on this across 2017. To ensure we continue to offer the best advice and excellent customer service to both existing and new clients, I am delighted to welcome our new personnel to the team, they are essential to enable SCP and our clients achieve our respective goals for the year.”
SCP have now expanded to 39 professional staff based across their offices in Leeds, Manchester and London. The growth achieved in 2016, includes the following services:
- Travel Planning – to both private + public sector clients
- Project management, tendering and contract document production
- Transport planning advice – to a number of private and public sector clients
- Public transport advice to local transport Authorities
- Highway design work – to many private sector clients
- Rail Franchise advice and negotiations – supporting East Midlands Councils
- Flood risk services – across a mix of clients
- School schemes – highway and drainage feasibility
For further information contact David Young on 0113 887 3323