Parkside’s Chester Business Park gain planning approval for their new development
We are pleased to announce that we were able to assist How Planning gain approval for an 111,000 sq ft office building on the last major plot at Parkside’s Chester Business Park.
Cheshire West and Chester Council granted approval for the development, submitted in March.
SCP prepared the Transport Assessment for the site in support of the application, working closely with Highways England and CW&CC Highway Officers to provide an acceptable solution for this important site for Chester.
Issues raised focussed on the site being close to the A55/A483 intersection and due to the A55 being a trunk road, this had raised significant concerns for Highways England in terms of its capacity.
We look forward for our continued involvement in the development, which could create almost 800 jobs in the local area.
For further information contact David Roberts on 0161 832 4400
You can read more on Place North West
- September Newsletter – SCP raise over £900 for charities
- Approval for 99 new homes in Formby
- Parkside’s Chester Business Park gain planning approval for their new development
- The consultation on the East Midlands Rail franchise begins
- SCP appoints new Associate Director for Transport Planning in Manchester
Join Our Mailing List
John Gryckiewicz Executive Director, Manchester Jewish Housing Association
SCP were always available to discuss our concerns and the staff, from reception to director level, were very helpful